Financial Support: Funding provided by an educational grant from the Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Education Research Fund, TriHealth, Cincinnati, Ohio.
Innervation and Histology of the Clitoral–Urethal Complex: A Cross-Sectional Cadaver Study
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 2211–2218, September 2013
How to Cite
Oakley, S. H., Mutema, G. K., Crisp, C. C., Estanol, M. V., Kleeman, S. D., Fellner, A. N. and Pauls, R. N. (2013), Innervation and Histology of the Clitoral–Urethal Complex: A Cross-Sectional Cadaver Study. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2211–2218. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12230
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Education Research Fund, TriHealth, Cincinnati, Ohio
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!