Childhood Sexual Abuse Moderates the Relationship Between Sexual Functioning and Eating Disorder Psychopathology in Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa: A 1-Year Follow-Up Study
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 2190–2200, September 2013
How to Cite
Castellini, G., Lo Sauro, C., Lelli, L., Godini, L., Vignozzi, L., Rellini, A. H., Faravelli, C., Maggi, M. and Ricca, V. (2013), Childhood Sexual Abuse Moderates the Relationship Between Sexual Functioning and Eating Disorder Psychopathology in Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa: A 1-Year Follow-Up Study. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2190–2200. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12232
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!