ORIGINAL RESEARCH-BASIC SCIENCE
Impaired Endothelin Calcium Signaling Coupled to Endothelin Type B Receptors in Penile Arteries from Insulin-Resistant Obese Zucker Rats
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 2141–2153, September 2013
How to Cite
Contreras, C., Sánchez, A., Martínez, P., Climent, B., Benedito, S., García-Sacristán, A., Hernández, M. and Prieto, D. (2013), Impaired Endothelin Calcium Signaling Coupled to Endothelin Type B Receptors in Penile Arteries from Insulin-Resistant Obese Zucker Rats. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2141–2153. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12234
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!