ORIGINAL RESEARCH-BASIC SCIENCE
Metformin Treatment Improves Erectile Function in an Angiotensin II Model of Erectile Dysfunction
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 2154–2164, September 2013
How to Cite
Labazi, H., Wynne, B. M., Tostes, R. and Webb, R. C. (2013), Metformin Treatment Improves Erectile Function in an Angiotensin II Model of Erectile Dysfunction. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2154–2164. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12245
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NIH - HL71138, DK83685
- Society for Women’s Health Research
- Sexual Medicine Society of North America Scholars in Sexuality Research Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!