ORIGINAL RESEARCH-BASIC SCIENCE
Centrally Mediated Erectile Dysfunction in Rats with Type 1 Diabetes: Role of Angiotensin II and Superoxide
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 Nebraska Medical Center. Journal of Sexual Medicine © 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 2165–2176, September 2013
How to Cite
Zheng, H., Liu, X. and Patel, K. P. (2013), Centrally Mediated Erectile Dysfunction in Rats with Type 1 Diabetes: Role of Angiotensin II and Superoxide. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2165–2176. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12248
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1 DK082956-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!