Reinnervating the Penis in Spina Bifida Patients in the United States: Ilioinguinal-to-Dorsal-Penile Neurorrhaphy in Two Cases
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 2593–2597, October 2013
How to Cite
Jacobs, M. A., Avellino, A. M., Shurtleff, D. and Lendvay, T. S. (2013), Reinnervating the Penis in Spina Bifida Patients in the United States: Ilioinguinal-to-Dorsal-Penile Neurorrhaphy in Two Cases. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2593–2597. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12255
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!