ORIGINAL RESEARCH—BASIC SCIENCE
An Oral Formulation of Angiotensin-(1-7) Reverses Corpus Cavernosum Damages Induced by Hypercholesterolemia
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 2430–2442, October 2013
How to Cite
Fraga-Silva, R. A., Costa-Fraga, F. P., Savergnini, S. Q., De Sousa, F. B., Montecucco, F., da Silva, D., Sinisterra, R. D., Mach, F., Stergiopulos, N., da Silva, R. F. and Santos, R. A.S. (2013), An Oral Formulation of Angiotensin-(1-7) Reverses Corpus Cavernosum Damages Induced by Hypercholesterolemia. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2430–2442. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12262
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
- Brazilian Swiss Joint Research Program (BSJRP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!