CAG Repeat Testing of Androgen Receptor Polymorphism: Is This Necessary for the Best Clinical Management of Hypogonadism?
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 2373–2381, October 2013
How to Cite
Francomano, D., Greco, E. A., Lenzi, A. and Aversa, A. (2013), CAG Repeat Testing of Androgen Receptor Polymorphism: Is This Necessary for the Best Clinical Management of Hypogonadism?. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2373–2381. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12268
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!