ORIGINAL RESEARCH—BASIC SCIENCE
The Antidepressants Fluoxetine and Bupropion Differentially Affect Proceptive Behavior in the Naturally Cycling Female Rat
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 2679–2687, November 2013
How to Cite
Ventura-Aquino, E. and Fernández-Guasti, A. (2013), The Antidepressants Fluoxetine and Bupropion Differentially Affect Proceptive Behavior in the Naturally Cycling Female Rat. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2679–2687. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12280
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- CONACyT. Grant Number: 243413
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!