ORIGINAL RESEARCH—WOMEN’S SEXUAL HEALTH
Effects of Yoga on Sexual Function in Women with Metabolic Syndrome: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 2741–2751, November 2013
How to Cite
Kim, H.-N., Ryu, J., Kim, K.-S. and Song, S.-W. (2013), Effects of Yoga on Sexual Function in Women with Metabolic Syndrome: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2741–2751. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12283
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!