ORIGINAL RESEARCH—BASIC SCIENCE
A Role for Peripheral 5-HT2 Receptors in Serotonin-Induced Facilitation of the Expulsion Phase of Ejaculation in Male Rats
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 2688–2702, November 2013
How to Cite
Ishigami, T., Yoshioka, K., Karicheti, V. and Marson, L. (2013), A Role for Peripheral 5-HT2 Receptors in Serotonin-Induced Facilitation of the Expulsion Phase of Ejaculation in Male Rats. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2688–2702. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12306
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!