[Change made after online publication on 20 Sept 2013: Sofia Jawed-Wessel’s degree has been updated.]
ORIGINAL RESEARCH—OUTCOMES ASSESSMENT
The Sexual Function Questionnaire's Medical Impact Scale (SFQ-MIS): Validation Among a Sample of First-time Mothers
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 2715–2722, November 2013
How to Cite
Jawed-Wessel, S., Schick, V. and Herbenick, D. (2013), The Sexual Function Questionnaire's Medical Impact Scale (SFQ-MIS): Validation Among a Sample of First-time Mothers. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2715–2722. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12307
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!