ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PEYRONIE'S DISEASE
Baseline Characteristics from an Ongoing Phase 3 Study of Collagenase Clostridium Histolyticum in Patients with Peyronie's Disease
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 2822–2831, November 2013
How to Cite
Gelbard, M., Hellstrom, W. J.G., McMahon, C. G., Levine, L. A., Smith, T., Tursi, J., Kaufman, G. and Goldstein, I. (2013), Baseline Characteristics from an Ongoing Phase 3 Study of Collagenase Clostridium Histolyticum in Patients with Peyronie's Disease. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2822–2831. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12312
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!