ORIGINAL RESEARCH—WOMEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH
The Vagina Dialogues: Genital Self-Image and Communication with Physicians About Sexual Dysfunction and Dissatisfaction Among Jewish Patients in a Women's Health Clinic in Southern Israel
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 12, pages 3059–3068, December 2013
How to Cite
Yulevitch, A., Czamanski-Cohen, J., Segal, D., Ben-Zion, I. and Kushnir, T. (2013), The Vagina Dialogues: Genital Self-Image and Communication with Physicians About Sexual Dysfunction and Dissatisfaction Among Jewish Patients in a Women's Health Clinic in Southern Israel. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 3059–3068. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12322
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!