ORIGINAL RESEARCH—ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Uric Acid Level and Erectile Dysfunction in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 165–172, January 2014
How to Cite
Solak, Y., Akilli, H., Kayrak, M., Aribas, A., Gaipov, A., Turk, S., Perez-Pozo, S. E., Covic, A., McFann, K., Johnson, R. J. and Kanbay, M. (2014), Uric Acid Level and Erectile Dysfunction in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 11: 165–172. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12332
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
- NIH/NCRR Colorado CTSI. Grant Number: UL1 RR025780
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!