These authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Short- and Long-Term Clinical Skin Effects of Testosterone Treatment in Trans Men
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 222–229, January 2014
How to Cite
Wierckx, K., Van de Peer, F., Verhaeghe, E., Dedecker, D., Van Caenegem, E., Toye, K., Kaufman, J. M. and T'Sjoen, G. (2014), Short- and Long-Term Clinical Skin Effects of Testosterone Treatment in Trans Men. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 11: 222–229. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12366
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!