Sources of support: This work was funded by UCSD GCRC grant 5M01 RR000827 and NIH NIDDK grant K23 DK 065038-05 (to K.L.H.). Auxilium and GlaxoSmithKline provided research drugs.
Testosterone with Dutasteride, but Not Anastrazole, Improves Insulin Sensitivity in Young Obese Men: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 563–573, February 2014
How to Cite
Juang, P. S., Peng, S., Allehmazedeh, K., Shah, A., Coviello, A. D. and Herbst, K. L. (2014), Testosterone with Dutasteride, but Not Anastrazole, Improves Insulin Sensitivity in Young Obese Men: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 11: 563–573. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12368
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
- UCSD GCRC. Grant Number: 5M01 RR000827
- NIH NIDDK. Grant Number: K23 DK 065038-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!