Patient Satisfaction with Testosterone Replacement Therapies: The Reasons Behind the Choices
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 553–562, February 2014
How to Cite
Kovac, J. R., Rajanahally, S., Smith, R. P., Coward, R. M., Lamb, D. J. and Lipshultz, L. I. (2014), Patient Satisfaction with Testosterone Replacement Therapies: The Reasons Behind the Choices. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 11: 553–562. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12369
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD). Grant Number: K12, HD073917-01
- NIH. Grant Number: P01HD36289
- National Institute of Kidney and Digestive Diseases. Grant Number: 1R01DK078121
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!