A Systematic Review of the Psychosocial Outcomes Associated with Erectile Dysfunction: Does the Impact of Erectile Dysfunction Extend Beyond a Man's Inability to Have Sex?
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 347–363, February 2014
How to Cite
McCabe, M. P. and Althof, S. E. (2014), A Systematic Review of the Psychosocial Outcomes Associated with Erectile Dysfunction: Does the Impact of Erectile Dysfunction Extend Beyond a Man's Inability to Have Sex?. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 11: 347–363. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12374
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!