ORIGINAL RESEARCH—INTERSEX AND GENDER IDENTITY DISORDERS
Mitochondrial Impairment and Oxidative Stress in Leukocytes after Testosterone Administration to Female-To-Male Transsexuals
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 454–461, February 2014
How to Cite
Victor, V. M., Rocha, M., Bañuls, C., Rovira-Llopis, S., Gómez, M. and Hernández-Mijares, A. (2014), Mitochondrial Impairment and Oxidative Stress in Leukocytes after Testosterone Administration to Female-To-Male Transsexuals. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 11: 454–461. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12376
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- FIS. Grant Numbers: PI10/1195, PI12/1984
- European Regional Development Fund of the European Union (FEDER). Grant Numbers: CIBERehd CB06/04/0071, PROMETEO 2010/060, ACOMP/2013/061
- Ministry of Health of the Valencian Regional Government. Grant Number: CES10/030
- Carlos III Health Institute. Grant Numbers: CP10/0360, FI11/00637
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!