These authors contributed equally to this study.
ORIGINAL RESEARCH—BASIC SCIENCE
Intracavernous Delivery of Clonal Mesenchymal Stem Cells Restores Erectile Function in a Mouse Model of Cavernous Nerve Injury
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 411–423, February 2014
How to Cite
Ryu, J.-K., Kim, D.-H., Song, K. M., Yi, T., Suh, J.-K. and Song, S. U. (2014), Intracavernous Delivery of Clonal Mesenchymal Stem Cells Restores Erectile Function in a Mouse Model of Cavernous Nerve Injury. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 11: 411–423. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12380
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare & Family Affairs. Grant Number: A110076
- Bio & Medical Technology Development Program. Grant Number: NRF-2011-0019634
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!