ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PEYRONIE'S DISEASE
Acute Phase Peyronie's Disease Management with Traction Device: A Nonrandomized Prospective Controlled Trial with Ultrasound Correlation
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 506–515, February 2014
How to Cite
Martínez-Salamanca, J. I., Egui, A., Moncada, I., Minaya, J., Ballesteros, C. M., del Portillo, L., Sola, I. and Carballido, J. (2014), Acute Phase Peyronie's Disease Management with Traction Device: A Nonrandomized Prospective Controlled Trial with Ultrasound Correlation. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 11: 506–515. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12400
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!