ORIGINAL RESEARCH–WOMEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH
Health-Related Quality of Life in Patients with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS): A Model-Based Study of Predictive Factors
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 1023–1032, April 2014
How to Cite
Bazarganipour, F., Ziaei, S., Montazeri, A., Foroozanfard, F., Kazemnejad, A. and Faghihzadeh, S. (2014), Health-Related Quality of Life in Patients with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS): A Model-Based Study of Predictive Factors. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 11: 1023–1032. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12405
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!