This research was supported in part by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada postdoctoral fellowship awarded to Meredith L. Chivers and an Ontario Trillium Scholarship awarded to Samantha J. Dawson.
Gender-Specificity of Solitary and Dyadic Sexual Desire among Gynephilic and Androphilic Women and Men
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 980–994, April 2014
How to Cite
Dawson, S. J. and Chivers, M. L. (2014), Gender-Specificity of Solitary and Dyadic Sexual Desire among Gynephilic and Androphilic Women and Men. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 11: 980–994. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12430
This article was presented at the annual meetings of the International Academy of Sex Research in Chicago, IL, USA, 2013, and Canadian Sex Research Forum, Charlottetown, PEI, Canada, 2013.
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada postdoctoral fellowship
- Ontario Trillium Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!