This research was supported in part by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada postdoctoral fellowship awarded to Meredith L. Chivers and an Ontario Trillium Scholarship awarded to Samantha J. Dawson.
Gender-Specificity of Solitary and Dyadic Sexual Desire among Gynephilic and Androphilic Women and Men
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
How to Cite
Dawson, S. J. and Chivers, M. L. (2014), Gender-Specificity of Solitary and Dyadic Sexual Desire among Gynephilic and Androphilic Women and Men. Journal of Sexual Medicine. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12430
This article was presented at the annual meetings of the International Academy of Sex Research in Chicago, IL, USA, 2013, and Canadian Sex Research Forum, Charlottetown, PEI, Canada, 2013.
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada postdoctoral fellowship
- Ontario Trillium Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!