This research was supported in part by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada postdoctoral fellowship awarded to Meredith L. Chivers and an Ontario Trillium Scholarship awarded to Samantha J. Dawson.
Gender-Specificity of Solitary and Dyadic Sexual Desire among Gynephilic and Androphilic Women and Men
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 980–994, April 2014
How to Cite
Dawson, S. J. and Chivers, M. L. (2014), Gender-Specificity of Solitary and Dyadic Sexual Desire among Gynephilic and Androphilic Women and Men. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 11: 980–994. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12430
This article was presented at the annual meetings of the International Academy of Sex Research in Chicago, IL, USA, 2013, and Canadian Sex Research Forum, Charlottetown, PEI, Canada, 2013.
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada postdoctoral fellowship
- Ontario Trillium Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!