Randomized Controlled Trials in the Journal of Sexual Medicine: A Quality Assessment and Relevant Clinical Impact
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 894–900, April 2014
How to Cite
Jo, J. K., Chung, J. H., Kim, K. S., Lee, J. W., Lee, S. W. and International Evidence-Based Medicine Research (IEMR) Group (2014), Randomized Controlled Trials in the Journal of Sexual Medicine: A Quality Assessment and Relevant Clinical Impact. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 11: 894–900. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12455
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!