ORIGINAL RESEARCH–ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Weaker Masturbatory Erection May Be a Sign of Early Cardiovascular Risk Associated with Erectile Dysfunction in Young Men Without Sexual Intercourse
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1519–1526, June 2014
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-P., Chen, B., Yao, F.-J., Chen, S.-F., Ouyang, B., Deng, C.-H. and Huang, Y.-R. (2014), Weaker Masturbatory Erection May Be a Sign of Early Cardiovascular Risk Associated with Erectile Dysfunction in Young Men Without Sexual Intercourse. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 11: 1519–1526. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12460
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81270741, 81270696
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!