ORIGINAL RESEARCH—BASIC SCIENCE
Nebivolol Potentiates the Efficacy of PDE5 Inhibitors to Relax Corpus Cavernosum and Penile Arteries from Diabetic Patients by Enhancing the NO/cGMP Pathway
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 1182–1192, May 2014
How to Cite
Martínez-Salamanca, J. I., La Fuente, J. M., Cardoso, J., Fernández, A., Cuevas, P., Wright, H. M. and Angulo, J. (2014), Nebivolol Potentiates the Efficacy of PDE5 Inhibitors to Relax Corpus Cavernosum and Penile Arteries from Diabetic Patients by Enhancing the NO/cGMP Pathway. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 11: 1182–1192. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12477
- Issue online: 24 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
- Forest Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!