ORIGINAL RESEARCH–ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Duration of Erection: Does It Really Matter? A Randomized, Double-Blind Clinical Trial to Assess the Impact of Vardenafil ODT on Duration of Erection and Its Correlation with Patients' and Partners' Sexual Quality of Life and Duration of Intercourse: The VADEOPEN Study
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1527–1538, June 2014
How to Cite
Martin-Morales, A., Gutiérrez-Hernández, P., Romero-Otero, J., Romero-Martín, J. A. and Vadeopen Study Group (2014), Duration of Erection: Does It Really Matter? A Randomized, Double-Blind Clinical Trial to Assess the Impact of Vardenafil ODT on Duration of Erection and Its Correlation with Patients' and Partners' Sexual Quality of Life and Duration of Intercourse: The VADEOPEN Study. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 11: 1527–1538. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12496
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!