ORIGINAL RESEARCH—ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Patterns of Sexual Arousal in Young, Heterosexual Men Who Experience Condom-Associated Erection Problems (CAEP)
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 9, pages 2285 –2291 , September 2014
How to Cite
Janssen, E., Sanders, S. A., Hill, B. J., Amick, E., Oversen, D., Kvam, P. and Ingelhart, K. (2014), Patterns of Sexual Arousal in Young, Heterosexual Men Who Experience Condom-Associated Erection Problems (CAEP). Journal of Sexual Medicine, 11: 2285 –2291 . doi: 10.1111/jsm.12548
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2014
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R21 HD060447
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!