ORIGINAL RESEARCH—ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Patterns of Sexual Arousal in Young, Heterosexual Men Who Experience Condom-Associated Erection Problems (CAEP)
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 9, pages 2285 –2291 , September 2014
How to Cite
Janssen, E., Sanders, S. A., Hill, B. J., Amick, E., Oversen, D., Kvam, P. and Ingelhart, K. (2014), Patterns of Sexual Arousal in Young, Heterosexual Men Who Experience Condom-Associated Erection Problems (CAEP). Journal of Sexual Medicine, 11: 2285 –2291 . doi: 10.1111/jsm.12548
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R21 HD060447
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!