ORIGINAL RESEARCH—TRANSGENDER AND GENDER NONCONFORMANCE
Hormonal and Surgical Treatment in Trans-Women with BRCA1 Mutations: A Controversial Topic
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2014
© 2014 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 2496–2499, October 2014
How to Cite
Colebunders, B., T'Sjoen, G., Weyers, S. and Monstrey, S. (2014), Hormonal and Surgical Treatment in Trans-Women with BRCA1 Mutations: A Controversial Topic. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 11: 2496–2499. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12628
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!