Psychoticism, Immature Defense Mechanisms and a Fearful Attachment Style are Associated with a Higher Homophobic Attitude
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2015
© 2015 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 1953–1960, September 2015
How to Cite
Ciocca, G., Tuziak, B., Limoncin, E., Mollaioli, D., Capuano, N., Martini, A., Carosa, E., Fisher, A. D., Maggi, M., Niolu, C., Siracusano, A., Lenzi, A. and Jannini, E. A. (2015), Psychoticism, Immature Defense Mechanisms and a Fearful Attachment Style are Associated with a Higher Homophobic Attitude. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 12: 1953–1960. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12975
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2015
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!