Authoritative feeding behaviors to reduce child BMI through online interventions
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
© 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 65–77, January 2013
How to Cite
Frenn, M., Pruszynski, J. E., Felzer, H. and Zhang, J. (2013), Authoritative feeding behaviors to reduce child BMI through online interventions. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 18: 65–77. doi: 10.1111/jspn.12008
Funding was provided by the Regner Faculty Award to the first author. We thank Dr. Robert Topp for his review of a preliminary draft of the manuscript.
Disclosure: The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- Regner Faculty Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!