Effect of distraction on children's pain during intravenous catheter insertion
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 109–114, April 2013
How to Cite
Sadeghi, T., Mohammadi, N., Shamshiri, M., Bagherzadeh, R. and Hossinkhani, N. (2013), Effect of distraction on children's pain during intravenous catheter insertion. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 18: 109–114. doi: 10.1111/jspn.12018
The authors would like to thank the administration and staffs in the pediatric surgical ward of the Qods Hospital, Qazvin, Iran. We also would like to thank the children and their parents who participated in the research. This project was funded by the deputy of research of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences and Health Services, Iran.
Disclosure: The authors reported no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
Corrected after online publication March 5, 2013: Affiliation, Shahed University, Nursing and midwifery faculty, Tehran, Iran, given incorrectly in the published article.
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- Qazvin University of Medical Sciences and Health Services, Iran
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!