Efficacy of petrolatum jelly for the prevention of diaper rash: A randomized clinical trial
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2013
© 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 123–132, April 2013
How to Cite
Alonso, C., Larburu, I., Bon, E., González, M. M., Iglesias, M. T., Urreta, I. and Emparanza, J. I. (2013), Efficacy of petrolatum jelly for the prevention of diaper rash: A randomized clinical trial. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 18: 123–132. doi: 10.1111/jspn.12022
No external funding was received for this trial.
Disclosure: The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!