Using an iPad in research with children and adolescents
- Column Editor: Lauren Clark
- Scientific Inquiry provides a forum to facilitate the ongoing process of questioning and evaluating practice, presents informed practice based on available data, and innovates new practices through research and experimental learning.
The research described in this paper was funded by the following sources:
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation; Independent Nurse Researcher Grant (01/2011–12/2013)
- St. Baldrick's Foundation; Supportive Care Grant (07/2011–06/2013)
The authors wish to acknowledge Intermountain Healthcare's Homer Warner Center for Informatics Research for their support in the development of the C-SCAT app described in the paper
- Disclosure: The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.