Nurses’ aims when managing pediatric postoperative pain: Is what they say the same as what they do?
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 17–27, January 2014
How to Cite
Twycross, A. and Finley, G. A. (2014), Nurses’ aims when managing pediatric postoperative pain: Is what they say the same as what they do?. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 19: 17–27. doi: 10.1111/jspn.12029
The researchers would like to thank the children and their parents who took part in this study, as well as the nurses and other staff on the unit for their help in undertaking this project. The first author undertook this research while on an international research sabbatical funded by the Faculty of Health and Social Care Sciences, Kingston University and St George's University of London.
Disclosure: The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- Faculty of Health and Social Care Sciences, Kingston University
- St George's University of London
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!