Disclosure: The authors report no actual or potentical conflicts of interest.
Perceptions of parents and children regarding asthma management responsibilities
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 289–296, October 2013
How to Cite
Ekim, A. and Ocakci, A. F. (2013), Perceptions of parents and children regarding asthma management responsibilities. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 18: 289–296. doi: 10.1111/jspn.12037
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!