The relationship of alcohol use and physical activity from an ecologic perspective
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 28–38, January 2014
How to Cite
Bigelow, A., Villarruel, A. and Ronis, D. L. (2014), The relationship of alcohol use and physical activity from an ecologic perspective. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 19: 28–38. doi: 10.1111/jspn.12044
No external or intramural funding was received.
Disclosure: The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!