Chinese family management of chronic childhood conditions: A cluster analysis
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 39–53, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Wei, M., Zhang, Y. and Shen, N. (2014), Chinese family management of chronic childhood conditions: A cluster analysis. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 19: 39–53. doi: 10.1111/jspn.12046
The author would like to thank Professor Kathleen A. Knafl for critically reviewing the manuscript, and Professor George J. Knafl for substantial assistance with data analysis. The author would also thank Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI) and the International Network for Doctoral Education in Nursing (INDEN) for supporting this postdoctoral training program and providing this opportunity to work with Professor Knafl.
Disclosure: The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
Funding statement: This research was supported by a grant from Nursing Doctoral Education Project Foundation of China Medical Board (Fund code: CMB04-797), a grant from innovation program of Shanghai Municipal Educational Commission (Fund code: 12YS029), Shanghai Key Discipline Construction Project, and from Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine (Fund code: YZ1016 and JYh1008).
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2012
- Nursing Doctoral Education Project Foundation of China Medical Board. Grant Number: CMB04-797
- Shanghai Municipal Educational Commission. Grant Number: 12YS029
- Shanghai Key Discipline Construction Project
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine. Grant Numbers: YZ1016, JYh1008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!