Disclosure: The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest. Elizabeth Ely serves on JSPN's editorial board. Submissions from members of the journal's editorial staff or editorial board receive double-blind peer review. Journal staff and editorial board members are not assigned to the review of or make decisions on manuscripts for which they are listed as authors.
Pain management for pediatric tonsillectomy: An integrative review through the perioperative and home experience
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 5–16, January 2014
How to Cite
Howard, D., Davis, K. F., Phillips, E., Ryan, E., Scalford, D., Flynn-Roth, R. and Ely, E. (2014), Pain management for pediatric tonsillectomy: An integrative review through the perioperative and home experience. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 19: 5–16. doi: 10.1111/jspn.12048
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!