Disclosure: The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
Risk and associated factors of pressure ulcers in hospitalized children over 1 year of age
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 80–89, January 2014
How to Cite
Schlüer, A.-B., Schols, J. M. G. A. and Halfens, R. J. G. (2014), Risk and associated factors of pressure ulcers in hospitalized children over 1 year of age. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 19: 80–89. doi: 10.1111/jspn.12055
This research was partially supported by the Children's University Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland, Section of Quality Management and Nursing Science. The authors would like to thank all the nursing staff members, as well as the chief nursing officers of all the hospitals involved for their active and interested participation in the study assessment. Further, we thank all the children and their families for their contribution. And we thank Dr. Heather Murray for her support in the revision of the English.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- Children's University Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland, Section of Quality Management and Nursing Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!