Disclosure: The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interests. No external or intramural funding was received.
Clinical practice guidelines—Nursing management for pediatric patients with small bowel or multivisceral transplant
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 90–100, January 2014
How to Cite
Bodeur, C., Aucoin, J., Johnson, R., Garrison, K., Summers, A., Schutz, K., Davis, M., Woody, S. and Ellington, K. (2014), Clinical practice guidelines—Nursing management for pediatric patients with small bowel or multivisceral transplant. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 19: 90–100. doi: 10.1111/jspn.12056
Abigail Martin, MD, David Cousino, BSN, RN, and Julie Hudson, MSN, RN, CCTC.
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!