Conflict of interest: All authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Learning and adherence to baby massage after two teaching strategies
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 247–256, July 2014
How to Cite
Cruz, C. M., Caromano, F. A., Gonçalves, L. L., Machado, T. G. and Voos, M. C. (2014), Learning and adherence to baby massage after two teaching strategies. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 19: 247–256. doi: 10.1111/jspn.12076
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!