Regular Research Paper
Association between obstructive sleep apnea severity and endothelial dysfunction in an increased background of cardiovascular burden
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
© 2013 European Sleep Research Society
Journal of Sleep Research
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 443–451, August 2013
How to Cite
Seif, F., Patel, S. R., Walia, H., Rueschman, M., Bhatt, D. L., Gottlieb, D. J., Lewis, E. F., Patil, S. P., Punjabi, N. M., Babineau, D. C., Redline, S. and Mehra, R. (2013), Association between obstructive sleep apnea severity and endothelial dysfunction in an increased background of cardiovascular burden. Journal of Sleep Research, 22: 443–451. doi: 10.1111/jsr.12026
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2012
- NIH National Heart Lung Blood Institute. Grant Numbers: RC2 HL101417, K23 HL079114, NIH M01 RR00080
- American Heart Association National Scientist Development Award. Grant Number: 0530188N
- Central Society of Clinical Research. Grant Numbers: NHLBI K08 HL081385, NCI 1U54CA116867
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.