Regular Research Paper
The contribution of nocturnal sleep to the consolidation of motor skill learning in healthy ageing and Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 European Sleep Research Society
Journal of Sleep Research
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 398–405, August 2013
How to Cite
Terpening, Z., Naismith, S., Melehan, K., Gittins, C., Bolitho, S. and Lewis, S. J. G. (2013), The contribution of nocturnal sleep to the consolidation of motor skill learning in healthy ageing and Parkinson's disease. Journal of Sleep Research, 22: 398–405. doi: 10.1111/jsr.12028
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2012
- NHMRC Project . Grant Number: 632689
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.