Sleep-disordered breathing in major depressive disorder
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 European Sleep Research Society
Journal of Sleep Research
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 459–462, August 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, P., D. Casement, M., Chen, C.-F., Hoffmann, R. F., Armitage, R. and Deldin, P. J. (2013), Sleep-disordered breathing in major depressive disorder. Journal of Sleep Research, 22: 459–462. doi: 10.1111/jsr.12029
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- The effects of nefazodone on sleep architecture in depression. Neuropsychopharmacology, 1994, 10: 123–127. , , , and
- A preliminary study of sleep-disordered breathing in major depressive disorder. Sleep Med., 2006, 7: 131–139. , and
- Effect of CPAP treatment on residual depressive symptoms in patients with major depression and coexisting sleep apnea: contribution of daytime sleepiness to residual depressive symptoms. Sleep Med., 2010, 11: 552–557. , , et al.
- A rating scale for depression. J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatry, 1960, 23: 56–62.
- Obstructive sleep apnea and depression. Sleep Med. Rev., 2009, 13: 437–444. , , and
- The AASM Manual for the Scoring of Sleep and Associated Events: Rules, Terminology and Technical Specifications, 1st edn. American Academy of Sleep Medicine, Westchester, IL, 2007: 45–47. , , and
- The effects of breathing-related sleep disorders on mood disturbances in the general population. J. Clin. Psychiatry, 2003, 64: 1195–1200.
- Frequency and predictors of obstructive sleep apnea among individuals with major depressive disorder and insomnia. J. Psychosom. Res., 2009, 67: 135–141. , , and
- Depression and obstructive sleep apnea. Ann. Gen. Psychiatry, 2005, 27: 4–13. and
- Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-III-R, Patient Edition/Non-patient Edition,(SCID-P/SCID-NP). American Psychiatric Press Inc., Washington, DC, 1990. , , and