Both authors contributed equally to this study.
Regular Research Paper
Genetic and environmental influences on sleep quality in middle-aged men: a twin study
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 European Sleep Research Society
Journal of Sleep Research
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 519–526, October 2013
How to Cite
Genderson, M. R., Rana, B. K., Panizzon, M. S., Grant, M. D., Toomey, R., Jacobson, K. C., Xian, H., Cronin-Golomb, A., Franz, C. E., Kremen, W. S. and Lyons, M. J. (2013), Genetic and environmental influences on sleep quality in middle-aged men: a twin study. Journal of Sleep Research, 22: 519–526. doi: 10.1111/jsr.12048
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- National Institutes of Health/National Institute on Aging (NIH/NIA). Grant Numbers: K01 AG035031, B.K.R.; R01 AG018386, R01 AG022381 and R01 AG022982, W.S.K.; R01 AG018384 M.J.L.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!