Acknowledgments: The author would like to express gratitude to the parachurch directors and workers who so graciously took the time to participate in this study. Thanks go to George Yancey for his aid in constructing and fielding the survey instrument used for this research, and to James Murphy for his statistical support. Thanks also go to two JSSR editors, Marie Cornwall and Laura Olson, four anonymous reviewers, and Robert B. Owens for their feedback at various stages of the article. Finally, special thanks go to Jill Perry for her encouragement and sacrifice.
Social Capital, Race, and Personal Fundraising in Evangelical Outreach Ministries
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 159–178, March 2013
How to Cite
Perry, S. L. (2013), Social Capital, Race, and Personal Fundraising in Evangelical Outreach Ministries. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 52: 159–178. doi: 10.1111/jssr.12005
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!